Philly Bridges, part of Bridges International, is here to help meet your needs as an international student:
- Service: Providing you with valuable services that meet your tangible needs.
- Social: Providing social networking opportunities to get to know other Americans and fellow international students.
- Spiritual Resource: Providing you with opportunities to learn about Christianity and the Bible.
The Philadelphia region is host to thousands of internationals — students, scholars, business- people, and immigrants. Most of them come from countries where there are few Christians. They have never read a Bible and they have little idea about the person of Jesus Christ. They are living among us, yet they won’t walk into a church or your home unless they are invited.
- How do I meet these people?
- What about language and cultural barriers?
- What can I do to help them?
- How can I be effective in sharing the gospel or leading a Bible study?
If you are currently working with internationals or are interested in learning about working with internationals, then this conference is for you!
This one-day conference on October 26th will connect you to other people who share your heart for internationals, encourage you, and provide resources for you.
Details and sign-up at: